AVM 7.41% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

possible co takeover ?????, page-14

1. 10,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2129
    Back from 2.5 weeks in the 'wide blue yonder' where the internet doesn't exist.
    Disappointing action here despite a very good copper price - definitely smells like the rumoured large share issue is getting closer as there can be no other explanation that I can conjure up(be interesting to see the reasons given for the issue).Perhaps BT will do some Capital city presentations to explain the reasons for the issue.
    FQ didn't take up any of the previous placement and got diluted from 18% to 13% - they would know BT's plans and so sold out not wanting to be diluted further.
    It looks like the Annual Report will be released in the coming week(could already be in the mail) so let's hope for some meaty operational report but not holding my breath here as the last Annual Report was a fizzer on the detail side.
    The CDS a/c is really just the shares held on the Canadian register so that doesn't point to any takeover.
    We must be getting close to producing full grade ore again at Dikulushi and commissioning the second ball mill there - BT might start putting out some bullish statements,if only to support the upcoming share issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $3.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $18.63K 668.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760066 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 545140 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.