AVM 0.00% 2.0¢ advance metals limited

possible co takeover ?????, page-15

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    Annual report due this week!

Market action indicates that there will be no items included that will excite- or disappoint - market.

As usual will be a rounding up of information already known to market with perhaps statistical presentation.

Annual reports are not used for making announcements.

Miningnut continues to indicate a large share issue will be announced soon.

As indicated before such an issue would only be taken in in order to fast track very large developments - meaning new mine/s with large processing capacity and long life expectancy.
    Which would require very sound information in respect to such ore reserves.

A complex situation.
    Will be good news - long term - for all shareholders.
    Interesting times short term.

Time will tell.

For my part am hoping for - and expecting - strengthening share price by mid April on Dikulushi return to full and increased production now that overburden removal process is either complete or close to complete.

Also anticipate increased share price as the "tailing mine" moves closer to completion --- then starts producing ---- then produces strong profits.
    Late this year - early next year.

Miningnut's indication of a significant share issue has me more than bemused.

The bottom line is that management would only move into such territory if the benefits were very positive for shareholders.

Remember too that Management may also have to front up with the money if shareholders were offered an entitlement.
    Or also face up to share dilution if share issue was to institution/s.

What we can presume is that whatever course is taken it will be to the long term advantage of shareholders in for the long term.

Cheers,

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $40 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 284547 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 240382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.