AVM 20.0% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

possible co takeover ?????, page-9

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    re:there will be take-over of avm! No take over of AVM!

In our time - that is.

The nature of CDS & Co and the fact that they own over 30% of Anvil makes Anvil almost bullet proof in the take-over game.

Anvil management are large share-holders and focused on taking the company to the level of a world ranked mid cap resourse company.

They would have the same concerns about possible take over as HC people who are invested in Anvil have.

Only about four weeks now for my hopes for the next surge to higher share price level with this company.

Hopefully over 80 cents - maybe close to 90 cents.

Until this period 'tis snooze time.

Past times institution would have - or would be in the process of - instituting a sudden dump of 3 to 4 hundred thousand shares.

Then they would have bought up 2 to 3 million shares at much lower prices amid panic selling and concerned mums and dads unloading.

Times have changed.
    More players willing to come in and buy large parcels if price drops below their present valuation of Anvil shares worth.

The expectation is that the next quarterly will indicate profit surge on the way and this will be the trigger for higher valuation by institutions and consequencial stronger share price.

Remember mid April!

This is the time said institutions will have worked out - or had accesss to - the numbers to be released in the first quarterly report due at the end of April.

That's how I see it anyhow.

Your guess is as good as!

Cheers,

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.