DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Possible emergency meeting OPEC, page-2

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    It looks like the US banks borrowing base determinations for credit facilities start in March and go through to April, that I talked about in my post above, could be starting to kick in with a couple of recently announced US bankruptcies in the oil patch.

http://fortune.com/2015/03/09/bpz-resources-bankruptcy-oil/

An acceleration in these bankruptcy events could start up-ticking the oil price if bankruptcies can momentum, so it will be interesting to see what this debt restructuring season brings. Keep it in the back of your mind that the report I previously posted also said

"But falling bond prices may not prove to be enough to push companies into comprehensive restructurings. The flood of refinancings pushed most maturities to 2017 or beyond and “covenant-light” bonds are more tolerant of poor financial performance."

I'm not tempt to get back into DLS until there is a comprehensive signal that the shale oil bubble in the US is in true collapse.

DLS has been drifting as I predicted but also holding up quite well against falls in the broader market, which it used to be quite susceptible to. I'm quite impressed at it share price performance over the last 2 weeks. Was hoping for that kick to $1.13, seems like a hard as in this market.

I'm a believer that the eventual collapse in shale oil bond and debt markets will trigger the collapse of all markets in the US if another event doesn't come along before that.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.