14D 2.56% 8.0¢ 1414 degrees limited

Hi all, just read through this thread from somewhere near the...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi all, just read through this thread from somewhere near the start. Interested observer but not yet holder.

You guys need to quote correctly energy or power figures and not get the two mixed up - at the moment it's a quite confusing discussion! thanks to kiwi however for some clarifying posts.

Typically for storage devices, the cost per energy (eg $/MWh) is the focus, and different kinds of devices provide that energy at different power ratings. I presume in this case the charge/discharge power can be tuned somewhat and any costing will depend on that; combined heat and power being an added advantage but depending on application.

It seems to me there is no real clarity yet as to how attractive their offering is, as it is probably highly dependent on specific use cases. I'm still trying to get my head around what real data ($, W, Wh, heat/elec balance, efficiency of each etc) I would like to see before being able to judge the tech well as an outsider. Because I haven't yet seen clear data there (perhaps haven't dug deep enough yet), only customer satisfaction and/or new customers will be able to provide me with confidence at this stage, but still hoping to find more informative performance data...

Cautiously excited by the concept & potential meanwhile. Happy to be corrected/enlightened re above musings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $860 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48764 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 82000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.