VCR ventracor limited

possible future takeover

1. 3,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    - Let me say this to the growing list of possibilities, and might I add that I don't want to get ahead of myself, so bear with me.......

- Re: Possible Future Takeover (2008)......not by Thoratec, but by the Health Care Giant, Boston Scientific Corp.

- Market cap of >$21 billion, SP +$14, employees >28,000.

- In Aug this year, VCR appointed Mr Jeff Goodman as Non-Executive Director. Mr Goodman is a US-based Australian executive with extensive experience in the global medical device industry. He lives in Massachusetts and is currently Senior Vice President and President International of Boston Scientific Corporation which he joined in 1999 after 28 years
    with Baxter International Inc, starting in Australia.

- Mr Goodman said: “Ventracor is an innovative company with an exciting future in an emerging
    and growing global market. I look forward to helping Ventracor become the partner of choice
    for patients, cardiologists and surgeons in the growing global market for Left Ventricular
    Assist Devices.”

- Boston Scientific is a Global Giant.....and with VCR about to turn the corner re: increased centres / implants / revenue, it makes perfect sense for a future takeover. Afterall, VCR have done all the hard yards, BSX just has to bring its cheque book!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.