AXD alexander resources limited

the sell today Is that the reason of the sell today ? hummm I...

1. 16,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    the sell today Is that the reason of the sell today ? hummm I think so... and not because China bought the interest rates up....IMHO

...."Refined economic drill testing is unlikely to occur until late 2006 or early 2007."......

The Wattle Gully Mine (recorded production 415,000 oz Au) is a ‘blind’ ore body which only begins at 140m below surface! It is only 140m high, 635m long and 150m wide, which is but a small percentage of this large goldfield. The map above shows that quartz reef mines within the Castlemaine Goldfield extend for more than 12 kilometres which, looking at the table of Historical Reef dimensions below, is comparable with Ballarat and Bendigo pre modern exploration. Furthermore, the Central Victorian style of gold mineralisation is often repetitive to depth and the new geological model is being made to capture similar depths as at the Ballarat and Bendigo Goldfields.

The Wattle Gully 3D model, created in 2003, is the first element to be integrated into the greater Castlemaine 3D Exploration Model and acts as an example of the level of detail required to determine the exact controls on gold mineralisation. Few other areas within the Castlemaine Goldfield contain such close spaced geological data. The framework of stratigraphy, faults and fold structures produced in the model will become the basis for later conceptual drill testing.

It is planned to have all available geological information in digital format by mid year and the model built ready for use by end of the September quarter. Initial testing is likely to be of a very geological nature to confirm certain aspects of the model and supply data where gaps occur across high potential areas. Refined economic drill testing is unlikely to occur until late 2006 or early 2007.

T10:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.