CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

possible head and shoulders top forming ?, page-45

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Depends on how long the H & S took to develop and where it occurred .. Ie a small H & S Top at the bottom or low in the market would be different to large one at the top of a market...

Our H & S top has formed at a short term top or high point and has taken about 8-9 weeks to develop... I'm be "surprised" if we weren't free of its negative effects in about the same time frame 2 months or so. Which coincidentally would coincide with the rough timings for completion of Surprise East and the 1st of the Total unconventional wells. Probably not a coincidence when you consider the patterns develop as a response to the thinking of the "Current investor/trader group"

This could all be negated by an overwhelmingly +ive CTP Ann or drawn out longer by an unexpected general market selloff... Again I stress this not a science more of an art form. Personally I will stay clear at least until the significant downtrend breaks and it turns back up ... then re-evaluate at that time against the opportunity cost of investments in other stocks.

All is IMHO DYOR to Confirm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $514.4K 10.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 631107 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 98568 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.