CTP 6.42% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Depends on how long the H & S took to develop and where it...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Depends on how long the H & S took to develop and where it occurred .. Ie a small H & S Top at the bottom or low in the market would be different to large one at the top of a market...

Our H & S top has formed at a short term top or high point and has taken about 8-9 weeks to develop... I'm be "surprised" if we weren't free of its negative effects in about the same time frame 2 months or so. Which coincidentally would coincide with the rough timings for completion of Surprise East and the 1st of the Total unconventional wells. Probably not a coincidence when you consider the patterns develop as a response to the thinking of the "Current investor/trader group"

This could all be negated by an overwhelmingly +ive CTP Ann or drawn out longer by an unexpected general market selloff... Again I stress this not a science more of an art form. Personally I will stay clear at least until the significant downtrend breaks and it turns back up ... then re-evaluate at that time against the opportunity cost of investments in other stocks.

All is IMHO DYOR to Confirm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.