NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

possible huge net pay colunm, page-8

1. 374 Posts.
    Hello Misty,
    To date Crux has been great news; if you read back over the MD Drilling reports, over the 4 Crux Drills, the results have been increasely better; thing that strikes me is the underlying confidence in each of Ian T's report commentaries.
    Another 'tit bit' I have picked-up on in the Crux4 Report3..... he has repeated his comments on the significance of the SE Horst his 1st and 3rd para of his comments...
    -'These results confirm the extension of the field into the South East Horst block and have positive implications for exploration prospectivity in the eastern part of AC/P23'.
    -'The South East Horst lies outside of the Crux core area and the reservoir distribution information which is expected to be obtained from this well is likely to have significant implications for further field appraisal and near field exploration such as the nearby AURIGA prospect in the AC/P23 exploration permit.

I think they now have a very good understanding of this near field (85% NXS) and to me Ian is sounding fairly excited of this! Annual Report has AURIGA at a 35 mmblls Liquids estimate, surely BIGGER considering they now know of thicker 'core' sands in the Area and wide spread Younger Sands!
    Obviously committed to Libra Explo Well next, but it be a fair bet AURIGA will be on there next to do if there is revised drill list.

I feel very comfortable now.. even in a potential Bear Market...We have the Goods... just a matter of time before Share Price reflects it!

'Stay Patient'

Regards...SharpE ;0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.