JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

possible joint venture for young deposit, page-2

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    Sandbagger,

You are right. We have had 3 (or is it 4) sessions of JV talks with the Chinese. They have all failed at some juncture.

I am now not interested in the reasons behind them as they are just some of the things I cannot change (nor can DP change the past)....all water under the bridge, as we all like to say...

BUT with Price Of Nickel hitting higher by the day (just shot up by $600 per tonne and now sits ABOVE $27,000), I am sure the calculators must be out in China to source supplies like JRV with high tonnage but low grade ore....has never been economical viable to process it and we have had some famous (or tragic) results by the Big Australian and others...

the whole process will require some rethinking and JRV has been working on that process for years....

IMAGINE if a process could be found that would give us a good recovery (yeah too many "would" and "could" here) !!!!

The Quarterly talks of "It was noted that the Young resource responded to treatment more quickly and
    efficiently than the Nyngan limonite resource. Hence this initial outcome was quite positive. If further work is successful a pilot plant run might be considered"

If they can work towards a pilot with some success, then it will be an interesting phase for the company....

Coupled with the progress on the EMC front, I think DP is either positive that the fortunes are about to turn on his 43 year old company or he is also a gambler like many of us and has thrown the kitchen sink at buying all that he could afford....

DYOR and if you have Balls of Steel or some money that you could afford to loose and not fret over it, invest in JRV....definitely not for faint-hearted....has tested the nerves of all sorts of investors and perhaps one of the most unloved speccy on the ASX....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $57.61K 4.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2851719 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 197195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.