PEN 1.05% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

possible jorc result friday?, page-35

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Wasn't specifically directed at you reichman. Yours just happened to be the last post I read after reading all before it.

Take the post into the context I was mainly pointing to. We will have both a jorc increase and a shift in the jorc measurement of which will make the BFS both look better and be recognised by bankers. The speculation comment came mainly from the general posts before yours.

That was the main information I was trying to put across. When I post from an iphone in a car on the bumpy roads here with an internet about as quick as a snail. I don't try to too hard to check typing nor go to any specific post. If I was directing at you personally I would have said so.

Anyway, all good. Just passing on the facts as I know them to date. And yes you are right Gus isn't about to give you me or anyone else any actual numbers until both known and released to the market. However anyone could have phoned and found out what I did

At the time I had spoken to him, he didn't know specific results as they were in the process of being analysed. Even if he knew he wouldn't have told me.

Suffice for me anyway to just know results are bing analysed. IMO it is going to be a given it will increase jorc, the timing of the announcenment doesn't concern me at all. When it comes it will just be another of the many to come. Combined they will contribute significantly ro another rerating of PEN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.