PEN 1.05% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

possible jorc result friday?, page-47

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "This, at least in part, probably explains why you responded to a query from CEB a few days back with your all going well 2011 32c SP prediction for our company."

That post you queried me on had nothing to do with anything of a sort. That has been a long held view of mine and I don't believe it will end there.

In fact another rather clever person who has been posting of late has done some communications with me and a couple of others. His view is PEN could go not only higher, but significantly higher and within he next year. It is an ambitous estimate but not out of the question, especially how it was quantified in the context he did.

I am not about to disclose it as it isn't my work. I just happen to (now) believe he may just be right and my initial target 30c view may just be a bit light on. Interesting that a post I made on an 80c estimate that was tou'd and moderated, even though I later quantified it. Became another thread of 70c based on exactly the same estimate...isn't this a lovely place at times...

By the way can you refer me to that post please. I just had a quick look and can't find it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $299.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $744.5K 7.959M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42501 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 251092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.