PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

possible jorc result friday?, page-55

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    As I said to you a long time ago Reichman, I try to prompt thought. People can take it or leave it, there is a lot of work behind the posts that I don't put up here.

As you can see though I didn't post the 32c, CEB did and sircorp thereafter. I merely stated I expect that this year, and yes I expect it to be a minimum. Will it or won't it who knows, clearly some do and some don't.

Time will tell who was right. Personally though it won't disappoint me if it doesn't, as I am all but certain PEN will be a damn sight higher than that eventually. So far this year PEN has displayed a clear direction of rapid and purposeful progression. De-risking at every announcement.

That said, a very high profile person on another project stated to me recently regarding permitting...
    "I always regard permitting as a critical risk, without it I have nothing but dirt"

I dare say his view is shared by many high profile investors and funds. I share the view of many in the know regarding Wyoming and this mine, it is a given it will come as expected. However, until that is in hand, I have to agree "we have dirt"...

Dirt I intend to continue buying while their are those willing to give away their shares so easily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.282M 22.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 700639 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 982989 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.