BDM 2.86% 18.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Possible M&A?, page-34

1. 11,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    Whilst all those points are negatives, Im a little in disagreement as to how severe they are.
    Surety: In principle agreement reached to pay surety over next 4 years=cashflow positive.
    Debt: How much debt apart from surety and Con Notes?
    Con notes: thats not an insurmountable amount and they have stated they are looking at ways to negotiate...if needed (Sept) SP could be anything by then.
    Issues with mine life: I thought we are dealing with that on a positive trajectory as we speak? What are the "issues"?
    Need new mine plans: Coming out by end of year they state in the latest info.

Good to discuss the issues and get them out in the open as the company has done repeatedly last few pressos.

Im happy with whats going on. I can see they are not sitting on hands and are actively working towards their goals they set when deciding to do this big deal. SP will correct once we get a few more ticks in the positive column. I see a buying bot on the go this arvo, slowly soaking up the "scary" sellers.
    Its only been 12 months fully operational and come a long way already. IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $255.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $51.64K 299.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43257 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 25582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.