LRL 0.00% 1.3¢ labyrinth resources limited

possible management buyout, page-5

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    HI gold5000

I am only putting pieces together that the company has announced and from what others have discussed.

What if MLI is merging with a non-listed company??

I am sure LVR and PSV were holding merger discussions.
    Because they are listed it would be easier to carry out due dilligence etc would be my guess... With a non- listed company it could cause major disruptions if word gets out of negotiations... could that be a telling part too??
    I would be expecting that it is in the interests of shareholders to suspend the company and they are not doing it for the sake of it. (human nature generally thinks the worst though does it not??) They did say they were doing due-dilligence on the company didnt they??

What if, as someone suggested there is a capital raising at a premium to the current price?? (would this not suggest the deal is good??)

Someone suggested a raising at 30cents. Well if they were trading how could they justify a raising at a premium price if it was trading at 20cents??

When info is released we will all be wiser, until then we cant do much but sit, wait and speculate..

Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $35.72K 2.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3179309 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4923088 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.