MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

possible meo takeover, page-6

1. 5,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20345
    We have discussed the takeover possibility before. And I was always pointing to that possibility due to the constant pressure on SP.

On my post no.: 5315891 on 30/04/2010, I said ;

"MEO is still being hammered today as it has been in last 6 months! I am thinking now that this might be something caused other than manipulators. I said before, and saying again, MEO can be the target of a TAKEOVER plan.
    I hope we will not receive a unfair takeover bid like that which I reckon it could be planned to be around 48-50c. It would be an unfair bid as it is being manipulated down for the last six months. I would even not happy for a bid around 80c as I am a long term holder."

On my post no.: 5317398 on 30/04/2010

"The T/O bid may come from

Woodside : Would be a good partner with PBR.
    Chevron : Next door
    BG Group : has partnership with PBR
    Shell : Partner of Greater Sunrise and many others.
    Petrochina : CUE's shareholder, has been approved by FIRB for Arrow T/O today.

..and many others can be listed here.
    The bidder may bid for MOG as well, to have 35% share on Artemis.

MEO is so attractive for takeover atm. MEO will have $80m cash after the FIRB approval. That makes 17c per share. Then share price comes to 20c value for today. This covers Artemis, Heron and Blackwood. TS project is now to be proven after Woodside's decision that it is a viable option for LNG production. Heron has proven gas reserves as well, just needs appraisal. (20c is a funny sp by today's price, isn't it)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.