ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

cuppa your guess is as good as mine but in the meantime i still...

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    cuppa
    your guess is as good as mine but in the meantime i still see weekness in the share price & my cash is staying in my pocket at the moment.
    on a personal note the whole issue could have been dealt with better IMO, it is normal :-

1/ to have such shares in escrow, too late for that.

2/ find a buyer who is interested in taking a large parcell of shares not dump into the market in the faces of prospective long term holders or traders leaving them with a bad taste in their mouths. the share market is about confidence & this stock IMO has been dented for the moment. usualy management will assist a lerge holder wanting to get out for that very reason.

as i have said i was eagerly watching on the ann & watched orders for millions being pulled, obviously they new more than me what was going on !! once the substancial share holder notices started, we all now dont have the wool pulled over our eye's. i cant tell you if they have finnished selling or not or how much damage has been done to investor confidence, not all holders would have posted on this or other web sites.

;))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.