possible outcome repercussions of a trump win, page-82

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Jukes
    I expect a world market melt down and it could cost some institutions and investors their shirt.
    Uncertainty creates a bear market. To break a bear market you need clarity and some financial institutions could be taken down in a sentiment style crash.

This could even trigger some type of currency crisis. No crystal ball here but a fickle market with fear and uncertainty, who knows what will happen. I didn't even look at the market after Brexit and think the exit from Brexit is a good thing because countries need to have a clear identity.

The Trump issue can not be solved by any political moves, bailout or nice little speeches that are meant to make the world feel warm and fuzzy. I correct myself, the only thing that will save the market is an internal party revolt within the republicans. This will happen if they experience enough financial pain.

I give Donald Trump thirty days of power. I doubt if he will last a week. When the US citizens 401k pension plans start to bleed money as the economic certainty sours, you watch everyone jump ship.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.