ETM 0.00% 2.7¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Possible outcomes before and after the election, page-27

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    The main reason that IA and the rest of the Anti Uranium mob have any power at all is because they have been successful using fear tactics. The left always uses the same thing in different forms. If you keep people afraid, you can control them: Climate change, radiation, China, all of the perceived disasters on the verge of happening but never do, leaves susceptible people feeling powerless to do anything themselves, so they latch on to any group that looks like it is doing something about solving these (faux) problems.

So, IMHO, the way to win the election, and get the ML is for GGG to keep showing the people that the Uranium will be handled safely, the wind won't blow it around, etc. They have to keep hammering away. They have to convince the people beyond a doubt that the mine is totally safe. i.e. the people must be SHOWN, not just told. Once they lose that fear, they will better listen to the great opportunities the mine will bring, for all the citizens of Greenland.

I short:

1,The left always uses fear to control people

2, Allay the fears, and the left will lose control

3, If the left loses control, the people start to think for themselves, then GGG will easily get the ML

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $25.52K 937.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 499196 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 59241 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ 61935
Last updated 14.51pm 18/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.