FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Thought I would start a new thread so people can put down what...

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1103
    Thought I would start a new thread so people can put down what they think will be the eventual outcome of the current saga. I will start off with what I think. For a start I feel that this project is too important for WPL to walk away from but WPL will not over pay in today's market environment for blue sky. Bull markets result in premium prices (blue sky) but bear markets result in discounts (very little blue sky valuation). That's just reality.

1. COP/FAR realising that at best there is a 50/50 chance of things panning out in their favour and thus looking at risk mitigation decide to negotiate, enter WPL.
    2. WPL to take a 9.9% placement in FAR @15-20c escrowed for 2 years.
    3. WPL/FAR negotiate a couple of free carried wells in coming drilling campaign.
    4. possible DJ farmin.

Outcome would be that both FAR and WPL save face. COP gets it's money and keeps the creditors at bay for a while longer. Funding monkey off of FAR's back until 2018. FAR can still increase their share by preempting CNE's sale in the future if they want. WPL gains 35% and operator and can either T/O FAR or preempt CNE to increase it's share in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.