RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

I wouldn't wait too long Roy2U. The SP soared over 70% from...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I wouldn't wait too long Roy2U. The SP soared over 70% from .075c to 13c the day RXH announced they had executed a brand partnership with a big four bank and a top tier telco company. Both of these campaigns are now live and we all know that the bank is CBA and the telco is Vodafone. While the company did not come back to announce who the brands were it's obvious to anyone actually using the network and i'm sure we'll get more news on the partnerships in the quarterly due by the end of the month.

With the SP currently trading at only .06 I wouldn't be suprised to see the SP shoot over 13c "117%" on a positive quarterly showing a continued steady increase in paying merchants, details on any recent brand partnerships, confirmation that we have hit a huge milestone of 2 million customers.

I believe the company is also in the progress of launching a business discovery map for customers. This addition will enhance customer interaction with Rewardle and will assist in growing our network substantially.

Some of my biggest profits have been made going against the tide!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.