NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

jordan"its the one stock that will survive all this"Really??????...

1. 147 Posts.
    jordan

"its the one stock that will survive all this"

Really?????? based upon what?

I am not sure which planet your are living on at the moment, but do you have any idea what is going on in the financial world at the moment? Do you actually believe that tomorrow you will wake up and markets will continue to fall and NKP will rise from the ashes, because they are somewhat special and immune to everything? Perhaps you believe that you will wake up tomorrow and all problems in Europe have been solved.
    Have you actually done any research on this company? If you have you would have noticed the broken promises going back several years, the perpetual use of the words "imminent" and "finalising". Have you had a good look at the chart? There is absolutely NOTHING that indicates that NKP will "survive all this".

The only way they will survive is when there is some sort of confidence from the public with this company. Then and only maybe then will people draw their hard earned money from their bank accounts to invest in NKP.

No confidence = no purchasing, and that is exactly what has been happening with NKP. If anyone with any intelligence thought that NKP would "survive all this" then why is it trading at 11.5cents?

I would love to buy back into NKP because of what they actually have in the ground. But I tell you, I need to see a massive change taking place first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.