FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@rogerken did point out that BGS had another ATH. On checking it...

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    @rogerken did point out that BGS had another ATH. On checking it was $1.52 in January 2007 under another name. I do not know whether this is relevant as we had a 10:1 consolidation after that, that was last year as I recalled. For me, the main implication is, in the last 5 years, any old or stagnant holders would have already sold out and none would be making a lost. Everyone is looking forward to a profit from hereon.
    Quata has make a good point pointing out that fund managers would be buying in as BGS is admitted into the $100 million club. Adding to that is, if BGS is admitted into the All Ords or the ASX 300, then it would mandatory for index funds to buy BGS. Active fund managers may also look to add BGS into their portfolio.
    We don't have that many shares issued, as I recalled franky pointed out that the top 100 already has 70% of the shares. Many of them also have several accounts in that top 100, it is going to be a very big upward squeeze coming. Happy, happy days and more and more coming.

Fund managers buying, both Australian and global
    more drilling results
    gold income coming
    lithium resources towards 100MT and more
    cutting production and transport down by 50%
    big and increasing margin of profit
    excellent board
    no debts
    little downside and big upside

Looking at $2 per share and still appears under value

As @sachz puts it, definite one for the watchlist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.