NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Possible Price Rise Reason

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    First of all, a BIG congratulations to ALL who have held and believed in NEA for so long.
    I believe your patience will continue to be rewarded.

Many of you would have read and watched my previous post on "Work Through Winter", but if not, here is the video again:

As you may or may not know, RIGHT NOW, much of the northern & middle parts of the United States is currently experiencing a very BAD winter (due to a Polar Arctic Blast) with temperatures plummeting across major cities like Chicago & Indianapolis to between -20 to -25 degrees (with a wind chill that will make my freezer feel warm).

https://www.pulse.com.gh/bi/lifestyle/heres-what-its-like-in-one-of-the-coldest-cities-in-the-us-where-the-wind-chill-is-in/99vksfw

Putting costs aside, whereas driving to work sites (or doing onsite quotes) were previously still possible, it is now extremely dangerous to even be out in the open air.

Due to this COLD weather event, I believe there will be a REAL material revenue increase from more Nearmap subscriptions as many contractors and firms will do a lot more aerial quotes and project planning so that when the weather turns warmer, businesses using Nearmap are READY TO GO as they would have utilised this Winter 'down time' far more effectively & efficiently than those still waiting for the weather to clear before doing onsite visits.

I also believe that it is possible to get a surprise upside to this year's final results (due in August 2019) which could mean earning a small profit after breaking even at the company level (even though the US might not have quite achieved breakeven yet).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.