BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi John, You do some great work. I for one have left BDR when...

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi John,

You do some great work.
    I for one have left BDR when they offered up the 1c divi over buying back some of the excess shares that continue to allow short sellers to use it as a play thing.
    Can I suggest if you wish to follow Gold stocks given you seem like a decent guy go to cash & set up an account with IB interactive brokers & trade the geared ETF NUGT from Direxion or the junior gold ETF NUGT but from experience NUGT moves well it's geared so goes up quick & down quick.
    Both Direxion & Pro Shares offer these ETF and the returns are great at low cost using IB to trade.
    While waiting for gold to recover you could try TQQQ that tracks the top 100 Nasdaq or CURE that tracks the big US health care stocks or BIB so many good nes to pick from.
    I won't be back in BDR but when I get an entry for gold I will buy into NUGT which will run hard on any upward movement in the Gold price.
    I discovered these ETF via a friend best thing I ever did was leave the aussie market behind & get into these geared ETF there is only 1 geared ETF in the Aussie market called GEAR it's run hard as the ASX has run but the volume is rubbish hence the volume in the US ETF work better.
    Check out ETFDB.com under Leveridge equities hit the pro shares & direxion buttons you will get the picture as you seem like a smart guy.

If you stay with BDR good luck I think the management team needs a shake up so happy to be out but if you leave & get into the ETFs I don't think you will regret it. Setting up IB is a pain but well worth the effort.

Good luck and always enjoy reading your post.
    Cheers
    Hot legs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.