ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Also Splain... and I note you at least honourably did...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Also Splain... and I note you at least honourably did mention this fact... so this is a "go" at the report's writer and NOT you my friend....

.....but did Mean.... to also mention....I am always a bit dubious.... if the Report's author.... cannot even be verified or ..."even named "-- ...

Who is Mr X --??

I mean well really, what is the Name of the Report's mysterious anonymous author--??

Who/Was/is-- was it ....(the report) .... the Sunguard/Algorythmics-- Newletter or Fan Club Gripe sheet ...for example...??--

So called "Reports"-- without either Author, or Source, or Attribution, are really ....all a bit too much.... to give any weight to....

An editor in any published newspaper --in Australia or England, will not for example ever --and I mean ever -- publish a reader's letter without --Name, Address, and Contact Details--- which can be verified.

Is the person a coward, scared or fearful-- ??-- or just not intellectually honest enough -- -- to say who he/she is and where they are from--??--

And also honest enough; to state; .... to whom he/she is writing to/for ...?? ... and what (if any) ....are their actual--- (if any)-- credentials ...? Very suspect.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.