ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Hi bnr32,Personally I never ever suggest ...anyone go...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Hi bnr32,

Personally I never ever suggest ...anyone go for Margin Loans ....ever.....

Why is this...?

Coz compounding will eventually look after you ANYWAY--without the stress... ...and then you are beholden to no one-- including not being beholden to banks and lenders....

And I hate --hate-- owing any money... anytime.... to anyone...!!...

-My own view; clearly is this:

If you own (ITE) now -- at say this share price-- you WILL.... double ...your money within 20-40 days time...

But do not be greedy or envious of waht greater amount you could earn.

....Be content with a little to start with... This is a very very important.... life principle.... imo...

.... Let me explain....

ie: Come the time line -- range of end of February--to early mid March --give aor take a week either side-- the consensus figure (from The Survey)-- of 33 cents to 36 cents will be achieved --for (ITE) and maintained....--it will be a real share price not just a silly spike...

- ....Let me now, go.... a half step ...further-- and give (as promsied before) my own assessment; which.... is this:

The Share Price at this stage to be achieved by (ITE) Investors --imo-- will be conservatively; in my assessment-- to be; about-- about the equivalent of:

$ 85-110 Millions market Cap-- Undiluted-- which equates out to --42.5 cents -- and this of corse, is at the LOWER end, ie: at the lower end of the assessment and prediction scale....

Then what you may consider to do, imo, is.... simply calmly wait and research; .... for the next undervalued share opportunity with great Intrinsic Value-- and margin of Safety-- and Global Growth etc-- and make another 90% ++ plus profit ... yet again.... and then .... simply calmly wait and research; .... for the next undervalued share opportunity with great Intrinsic Value--and realistc future Growt and yet again; - Margin of Safety-- and Global Growth...etc, etc-- and make another 90% ++ plus profit ... and then, (you guessed it...!!)-- wait and do it with another one again... normally with about 3-6 months--average 4.5 mths time frame for each....share to catayst and find the new re rated strong stable and good share price level ...

....That is ...at least ....the Goal....!!

So if you had:-- say "only"-- $7K or $12K or $15K .... invested in (ITE) -- and it does indeed give you say a # 110% return-- and...then.... if you say only the origianl starter number as a starter figure --of $12K, then that money is now $25.2K...

And then do it once more time-- and that money is now-- $52.9 K,...

And one more time; and that money is $111K......

And that above strategy ....is my strategy...

It is of course; not for everyone...

The downside --yes downside-- to my strategy is:

...the following points,,,,:

You have to learn to live through what is called ....the: "Wall of irrational Worry".

-You have to stay away from the Hot Mining and Oil Stocks.

-You have to find ....the best of the best ....undervalued and unloved intrinsic value Margin of Safety shares--which are, imo, rare--very rare. ...

-- You have to be able to be patient and to be able to calmly-- to "live through the first 2-3 years" -- to get tyour BASE AMOUNT of your investment Capital... to say $200K to $300K -- to then start seeing some closeness to realiistic ...possible financial freedom....(depending on your financial needs and circumstances). .....

-Now reading this, you might think-- geeeeee.... Robbo, ...only 2-3 years -- that sounds.... not too.... bad....

yeah.... maybe; But the problem... is that ACTUALLY ... "living through it--and HOLDING " is not as easy as it sounds-- ie living through .... ---through sharemarket ticker " volatility" --ups and Downs-- -- for that consecutive approx 4 month period-- adding up to ---the larger Capital Base ---of say # $300K-- feels like-- with the emphasis on ze word "feels" .... an eternity--...an absolute eternity-- to the person ...who does not understand.... the Intrinsic Value that likes behind ...the invested Company -- in the first place....

.... There are some neat psychological and mental tricks and mental cognitive shift paradigms; to be able to cope and successfully be able to, & even semi enjoy-- "handling"-- that necessary time lag-- and time period required-- but the arduous waiting time ....gets to many folks-- by the way--but that is another story--for another day....

In this case however, fortunately--(time -wise) as I said above-- we are... imo.. in the final stretch ....and with not much more waiting to go, as we are, imo-- on the final leg now .....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in and on this Internet Chat Site Forum, as expressed above are; explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are definitely not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. Remember, they are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read, taken, or interpreted as financial advice. These expressed opinions written here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective, not the basis of officially authorized research, and are therefore likely to be prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions, interests, and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not objective, or official in any way, and, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author repeatedly reminds readers, that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and to read these views in this light and as only that. Readers must recognize that, as these views, are only one viewpoint among many possible other viewpoints, they are therefore at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not, repeat ‘not’, to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as the logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice, before coming to an informed decision.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.