FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Hi guys,For those who seem to always ask why are prices like...

1. 3,606 Posts.
    Hi guys,

For those who seem to always ask why are prices like this happening here is another what can be seen as realistic and very possible reason. Now disclude other factors of US markets and base metals (even though they are still high).

Ok, so, here it is:

Fox have 24 Million options amongst holders to either convert or that get vaporized by June 30th. Thus, this keeps making people who hold either many of them or a significant amount forced to sell, and they are doing it early, so that is my conclusion, Simple Really.

Can you imagine if a major shareholder had 24 million shares to dump on the market and what effect this would have? Well, be assured, it would drive the price down.

Now I am not trying to defend Fox here folks, I am only trying to come up with a logical and simple explanation to why, so please dont slander the thread, you either agree or not, and if not, please be rational about dialogue without Ramping or downramping.

Anyways, after talking with a friend, I agree with him and that is my theory also.

For those who go long or hang in till after this blows away, you will do well, this I do know~!

If anything, it will present a buying opportunity for those in the know or have the cash to buy oppies cheap and convert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.