FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

possible reason why this is happening, page-37

1. 3,606 Posts.
    Hi guys, sorry for the other debacle previously.

street talk, we all realise what happened previously which started back in Dec06 and then informed at the begging of Fed07, some folk also knew as the price was sinking back then. Since then, I think we have been punished enough for that.

As previously mentioned above, (in fact today also over coffee) I had a visit from a major holder in Fox. This whole oppies theory of mine, is really is his convincing me of this theory. There is no other explanation for this.

DMA, also over coffee, I mentioned about your broker (Maquarie) not getting a reply back from Fox. The answer to this was, they wont reply to Institutions as they are not obligated to do so, and that T Streeter dislikes them also as what Institutions do is accumulate and then dump at a certain period of time, as he himself prefers Long Term Shareholders to stick with a company.

With regards to what is up the road, we can expect another month of this, UNLESS, the next set of Results is a dazzler, which should move things forward.

Lets also not forget, for everyone that seller, there is always a buyer, at what ever level. This cant go on much longer and the tide has got to turn somewhere.

Cheers~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.