FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

drillfixi absolutely concur with u , is because of the option...

1. 685 Posts.
    drillfix

i absolutely concur with u , is because of the option expiring.

i for one brought the options well over a year ago @ 33 cents. I was hoping for it to increase substatinally, to offload some , so that i can pay for the options.

we saw the options rise well over $1

however with production problems in december and the placement, the SP has come down by alot.

for the others like myself, thinking of selling some options to convert the remainder.. selling now at 33cents is a lto different to selling at $1.

surfice to say, with my experience with CQT options, of which i was going to sell them all to preserve my capital, i thought of the opposite, to convert, and thus seeing my capital double from 40c to 80c.

i belive this is what is going to happen to FXR as well, once the options are over with.

you will see the SP appreciate substaintially.

drill fix u were one of the originals of FXR as i remember urself posting back in the days.

mind you a lot has happened to FXR since a year ago, and with the SP being at the same level.

abiet some minor production levels, it is producing and has expanded its tentaments, i believe the SP is worth a lot more.

mind u what i am quite peeved off with is the cash costs and production levels

where is the cash quarterlies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.