ASE 6.45% 2.9¢ astute metals nl

I think it was trading around 1-1.2 and then it was hit by those...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    I think it was trading around 1-1.2 and then it was hit by those selling shares acquired from 0.2 cent options,
    now these people seem to be able to sell before they actually convert.

so they knocked the clappers out of the sp,
    now it appears they are finished, so those who were held off from buying while these people were selling are confident to go in and buy, and it drags others back in.

Of course it was better buying at 0.5 but sometimes it is better to buy at 0.7 on the way up rather than 0.5 on the way down if you think there is more rise to come.

So I expect it to creep up to 1 cent before any real news, then in a couple of weeks we will get results and if good could put a little rocket under it.

Then if we are over 1 cent I suspect there will be more of a chance of making acquisitions as I wouldn't like dilution under 1 cent,

a bit like what comes first the chicken or the egg but there are other things on the stove so we could see pretty good gains.

Yes I think there are talks about our current assets, and I don't think, or hope they wont sell them, but rather set up a JV to progress them and not have to tie up a lot of money for production.

ARO being a small company would want to have some free cash to explore other projects, rather than be a one string bow because companies like these need to have a good flow of news which wouldn't come from one bigger project alone.

Anyway just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $15.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $1.952K 65.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 77423 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.