LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

Good discussion guysI like retirement sector as a long term...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Good discussion guys

I like retirement sector as a long term play.

Same here, LLP is now my largest holding, around 15% of the total portfolio. This is now against my normal policy of no more than 10% in one stock. Also a bottom drawer stuff, I traded them for a while but now am comfortable with the holding and do not want to realize any more gains this year (bought around 9-12 cents)

I think it is safe in a sense that it is trading at one of the highest discounts to NTA in REIT and the big daddy LLC will not let anything bad happen to LLP. Well the last point may be nonsense but nevertheless.

I will try to buy a little bit more of PTN if the price is right during any pull backs.

FKP looked good when traded at 50c post raising, I narrowly missed on a buy order and now it looks like it has run a little bit too far for me to get in at todays price.

Good luck to all holders and I might see you dudes in 20-30 odd years in one of LLP units, where we could swap manly share-trading stories and discuss problems with our dentures (just kidding)- who knows.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.