RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Possible scenario..., page-49

1. 8,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 902

I have only been on HC for around 6 months and have seen RVR's share price (along with a lot of other stocks in the same sector decline - NCZ, HRR etc). If you read my posts I have said that the company will be seen in a different light in around 12-18 months. Continue to hold since I do not wish to have a realised capital loss.

By the way, as a holder I like to keep a bit of positivity - unlike some patient or impatient posters. If one gets a bit edgy about a stock one gets told to be patient, if one remains positive one gets told off.

Do as you wish - the company will do as best as they see fit - that won't be to everyone's liking. I also don't or haven't initiated discussion re this stock reaching a buck or even 50c - I may have simply engaged in a response to others. Neither you nor I or anybody else knows where the company will be next week or month or year - they might shut up shop soon - after all, they acquired the assets from failed previous operators. Would that make you feel better if they also folded? If that were the case your average price buy in will be in the dust - they won't need a spade. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.