ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

possible scenario, page-6

1. RBA
    384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    G'day Chalks,

I couldn’t find any information as to the ownership of Platinum Broadcasting. They claim to be independent, but they could be funded by a dependant source.

There seems to be a common denominator with regard to some of the companies featured in previous productions being involved with US Gov contracts.

An extract of their profile from the website.

"Platinum Broadcasting Company’ long-term goals are to develop and produce a manageable number of programs simultaneously, to INFLUENCE THE MARKETS for those shows, and to keep producing high quality, concept-driven educational programming for a worldwide marketplace in the environment of an experienced and stable company."

I would ask when it comes to the media what’s the difference between awareness, education and manipulation.

ESI didn’t attend the recent Asia Clean Coal Conference citing "more than enough leads". So any exposure gained from B and B is unlikely to lead to groundbreaking contracts, agreements etc. Why would ESI pay them if this is the case?

It may be a long bow to draw, it may not be. I understand and appreciate your "show me the money" view on the situation. Let’s not totally dismiss possibilities even with half the story as our discussions here could lead us closer to the complete picture.

Cheers
    RBA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 28365050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.