RFT 0.00% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

I'll just pull your most recent post, but I could seriously do...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I'll just pull your most recent post, but I could seriously do the same for almost everything you've posted.

I quote...

"I personally do not think it is about the money that much."

- speculation.

"yes, the company has debt to Pudu and the company is a fair game for them.
    However, I think they are planning to use an ASX-listed company for some other objectives."

- speculation.

"The facts are suggesting that it is not about the money."

- speculation

^ And in that last one you even go as far as to say "the facts" ??? What facts? You have not presented any?

= speculation.

In a post not long before this, you listed a series of scenarios (4 if I remember correctly, perhaps it was 8), all of which supported your narrative at had absolutely no factual basis.
    Let's have a look at it, shall we?

"1- ASX finds misconduct delists the company, then:
    You just see what happens. But generally, we lose, as now you have a private company, and you must sell up to someone on a massive discount. Not desirable. You bought ASX listed company for it to be liquid."

^ must - wrong. No one MUST sell. It's up to them. And where'd you get this notion "you must sell up to someone on a massive discount" - scaremongering? You could just hold and opt not to sell.

"2- ASX finds misconduct but only fines the business, the stock opens again, then:

Ok it will cost the business therefore us as shareholders. The business might require more funding. The business does not have directors that understand the business and the space it is operating in. Overall, we must sell and lose."

^ Why would the business require funding? they have millions. Speculation. "The business does not have directors that understand the business and the space it is operating in." - really? have you spoken to them and know their understanding of the business and the space? + "Overall, we must sell and lose" - why must we sell? no one can make you sell and if you do sell, maybe you'll hold until you're a winner. Again, scaremongering.

"3- The stock will open ASX finds nothing, then: (remember this would have been the ideal scenario before this whole shenanigan. Meaning you did not want any suspension and you could trade your stock easily)
    Small shareholders are in minority do not have a voice. chairman gets what he wants. Side effect more people want to sell. Then short-term impact on the price. Defence force future contract questionable. Capability of the company to innovate and thrive is question mark.

Answer honestly, do not want to be a part of it?

The chairman and his team are net buyers. After all they may have a plan since they really wanted to have certain people on BOD.

People sell, I will lose, chairman wins!"

^ You're putting people all in the bracket of traders. Most people who are investing in ASX are long-term investors and are not interested in "trading". I have no mercy for traders who lose. That's the game you play. Small shareholders do have a voice, always... hence they always get a vote. Voting occurs at a rate of one vote per share so it does not matter how big or small your holding is, you get exactly the right vote as a ratio to the shareholding you have and the amount of shares you own. How does the "chairman get what he wants"? - Now you're claiming to know what the chairman wants? "The capability of the company to innovate and thrive is a question mark." - they didn't do much with their last few prototypes, so one could argue with actual credibility that it was a question mark before this whole saga.

"4- The stock will open ASX finds nothing but this time the financial results is positive in few month. Then, the chairman has his team operating the business how he likes. You have no say as small shareholders. You sell on a profit, and you win!"

^ Once again, incorrect to say smallholders don't have a say. Not the way it works. And god help me I should hope the chairman has his team operating how he wants. That is after all the whole point of a chairman. Note, you add this as the 4th scenario where people win. There are a million ways we win.

At this stage though this is the only scenario people need to worry about:

Scenario A1: ASX releases findings, we all have a much, much better idea of what is going on. We assess and go from there. No one wins, no one loses, we just wait for the right info to come.

You're speculating too much and to be honest, it's absolute rubbish.

There's nothing wrong with the odd bit of speculation, don't get me wrong. We are all guilty of it. After all, this is a forum.

However, when you are trying to gather an army for a class action. Stick to the facts. People will take you more seriously, Sir!

Your amount of speculation while waving the banner or truth and mercy for the smallholders reminds me of a certain US electoral candidate that's hot on the press. Rediculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.49K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 7501412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 364050 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.