RFT 0.00% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

You say, "We realy don't give a damn who runs the business as...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    You say, "We realy don't give a damn who runs the business as long as they make us money." So, were they making money? What was your problem? inventory was too much, kick every out of the business? is that the approach that makes sense to you?

Honestly, I do not understand this logic. why don't you care who runs the business? What type of investment strategy is that? What book says when the founders of the business are forced out of the BOD it can all be good?

Forgive me for doubting your assurance about the numbers. What evidence do you have that we have the numbers to tilt the balance? At this stage only the BOD knows the numbers and not the individual shareholders. So, no matter what angle I read your words something sticks out.

The chairman has a strategy, we do not. Most of us do not have unlimited time and resources available to chairman. We cannot NOT sell forever as Mr.Lumin suggested. That is why I am trying to find shareholders, and brainstorm with them, to find a less costly way out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.49K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 7501412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 364050 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.