RFT 6.67% 1.4¢ rectifier technologies ltd

I never cease to be amazed at the number of softheads on this...

1. 3,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    I never cease to be amazed at the number of softheads on this RFT forum. They just keep coming out of the woodwork. Never seen so many on any other stock over 30 years of investing. I have the large majority on 'ignore' for that very same reason. Old mate's first post was a week or so ago and he's calling for a class action without ANY facts whatsoever. Stop it pls, I nearly soiled myself laughing. )

I have written to the ASX and they have advised nothing more than has been released via public announcements by the company. Eventually they'll finish their investigation and the chips will fall where they fall. The business appears to be continuing to operate in 2024 notwithstanding the ASX suspension into the Australian and overseas Directors et al. Hopefully they are continuing to supply customers and continuing with the R&D etc.

Clearly it's a frustrating situation for all SHs but there's nothing SHs can do until the investigation is complete. Who knows when that will occur. In my view, SHs on HC should not respond or engage with the belters with their speculative rubbish and fear-mongering. If u want to listen and respond to their drivel, then more fool you.

Eventually the situation will sort itself out one way or the other. Be patient fellow SHs.

All in my humble opinion. DYOR

Mr B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $19.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $10.64K 811.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42116 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 243607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 563338
Last updated 14.36pm 03/05/2024 ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.