APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

possible share offering or another investment?

1. 1,088 Posts.
    Ob1

Fair comments.

A brief summary of a section of quarterly report (using my words)..."Upgrading of EARS section of demonstration plant - designs are complete and quotes being sought for the required refurbishing...at full capacity EARS project will generate a net profit of $7mil p.a. and will commence generating cash flow within 6 months of commencement".

Questions for someone...what is the cost of this refurbishment, what are the actual timeframes until it's completion, what is the anticipated date of firstly cash flow and then a profit of some sort...reason being quarterly report mentions "cashflow (not profit - I presume) commencing within 6 months of commencement of refurbishment". I believe requires further clarification particularly on timeframes.

If cash on hand is now $2.034mil v $4.238mil as at previous quarter ending 30 September 08, do we have enough cash to pay for current refurbishment of plant and then is there enough for wages, etc. for next 6/9 months or so until plant is at full capacity to start generating annual profit of $7mil p.a.?

Seems to me we may need to undergo a further share offering or inwards investment from someone during the next 3/6 months for financial assistance.

Welcome comments on this.

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.