GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

possible share price , page-4

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "I'm chasing just opinions"

Well if it's "opinions" only then no problem. Tazke your pick!
    I have plenty of opinions to offer and they are entirely free. You can't get a better offer than that !

1. Opinion One : Ah well we do have some "black gold" and also gas flowing for GGP at the present time which does not seem to command the respect that it should. At less than a cent per share and yet with oil flowing and cash flowing what does GGP have to do ? Ans. Find more ?

2. Opinion Two. GGP announces spud of Laurel Ridge shallow well and then successfully drills it and produces oil. Ah share price spikes to 1.5 to 2 cents.

3. Opinion Three. GGP also undertakes drilling of sidetrack to Fausse Point and whoopdeedodah. It strikes the mother lode. GGP shares leap up over 5 cents. (whoops... bit of a typo there . That should read 15 cents)

4. Opinion Four. Drilling is also undertaken into Permian basin two wells and successful fraccing produces good flows. Share price goes into overdrive. Steve Graves awarded "Fantastic Manager" award by grateful shareholders which he is presented with by Slick on behalf of us all.

Ah yes .....Opinions are free.
    Now if they become fact .....how farsighted of me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.