IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

twixttwix....are you suggesting that management should put out...

1. 193 Posts.
    twixttwix....are you suggesting that management should put out bogus announcements, or manipulate the share price, all of which I am sure ASIC would take a dim view of.
    PRR is still currently a risk stock. Due to Greece etc people are getting out of risk stocks and putting their money under the bed. No matter what happens in greece, it is unfortunate that people will still get cancer, and will still want an effective treatment, which Cvac may well prove to be.

A while back I submitted the below post (#6972506) which on posting, several posters sunk the boot in saying it was a silly questionair. I think it is time to reflect on this post again and make your own conclusions.

Ask yourself these questions:
    1 Did you invest in PRR based on a NASDAQ listing
    2 Did you invest in PRR because a chart told you now is a good time to buy
    3 Did you invest in PRR because some Investor Newsletter told you at the time PRR is a good buy
    4 Did you invest in PRR as a day trader because you felt it had good short term gains
    5 Did you invest in PRR because you believe, long term, that you will receive a good return on your investment
    6 Did you invest in PRR because you felt the Management team and development team were the top of the crop and knew what they are trying to achieve

If you answer yes to 1 then IMHO you should sell. It has been stated time and time again that the success of PRR does not rely on a NASDAQ listing, but on the results of phase 111 trials. The USA could in fact drag down the sp dependent on their sentiment.

If you answer yes to 2 and are now not happy with the sp, then IMHO change your charting system or buy a time machine

If you answer yes to 3 and are now not happy with the sp, then IMHO change your investor source or do your own research

If you answer yes to 4 and are now not happy with the sp, then IMHO find another stock that will

If you answer yes to 5 and are now not happy with the sp, then IMHO take a deep breath and go over the reasons you chose this option, and perhaps hang in there.

If you answer yes to 6 and are now not happy with the sp, then IMHO, if you now feel that management are hiding something, or are not revealing everything to shareholders then sell and find one you are more comfortable with

In my case I answered yes to 5 & 6 and am more than happy with the current share price and am more than happy with the way PRR management are headed, and what they are returning for their shareholders and cancer sufferers.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.