AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I cannot believe that this thread continues to exist....

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I cannot believe that this thread continues to exist. Perpetuated, in my view, by a small contingent of HC disciples with an overrated view of their own opinion.

And let's get real here....we are talking about an ASX company with a mkt cap of circa $200m. Do you really think that you will be able to achieve anything with a spill motion? and if you did, would that benefit all shareholders? As an active participant in the financial markets, I'd suggest not (on both counts).

AJX has been an emerging company for a number of years and I've been invested from early on. It hasn't delivered everything it promised, but what small cap company does? But as we stand today, I'm up by around 150% on a significant cash investment, accumulated over time, and happy to see it continue to evolve.

The board is pretty well rounded with a good dose of skill and passion. The possibilities appear to be substantial. So relax and let this story unfold. To me, it appears poised to finally deliver the goods. Enough of the angst. I'm tired of reading from those who like hearing the sound of their own voice/reading the script of their own words.

I for one took the time to attend the retail presentation from Dirk and Bob. The content was fascinating, the enthusiasm infectious and without any hint of spruiking. So please, give it time? and if you are not prepared to do so and are unhappy with your investment, then sell for christsakes and leave the rest of us in peace. And if you are not capable of analysing/understanding the numbers (which most of you are not), then please do not try to influence others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $477 45.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5753500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 341402 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.