AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

That's fine and that's your right to think that way, but it is a...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    That's fine and that's your right to think that way, but it is a real possibility regardless of what you think!

Wait a minute, you posted your angst at people talking about a spill claiming you never said that. Now you are saying it is a real possibility? You need to get your story straight, which is it?

That's correct, and it's the opinion of many many shareholders that there has been a discrepancy.

How do you know that? Have you polled every shareholder? Which big holders are you referring to? Name names. Or are you basing it on your own readings from HC, where there's always people whinging about directors on every stock listed? If there was genuine concern major shareholders would have acted by now. Fact is Top 20 have strengthened, not weakened.

The company is going very strong with great sales and products, but if poor business ethics exist and aren't fixed that's an entirely new kettle of fish!

I think the business ethic issue is a figment of your own imagination. If the company is going very strong with great sales and products, it is likely their ethics is strong too. But why on earth would you spend so much time focusing on this other detail? Surely we should focus on the continued strength because this is what is going to make the share price multiply.

Now is the time to discuss this issue because it's to late after they make their minds up on the new remuneration figures,

I think you're over-emphasising your own importance. Discuss all you like but you have no say in it and I have no say in it and I would suspect very few, if any, here on HC would have a say in it. Most companies at this level align themselves with their influential major shareholders. Is it ethical? Doesn't matter, it's reality. Rezos has upwards of $15mill in AJX shares. Clark maybe $3mill. I can't see the company changing their tact because you don't like it. Best us relatively small non influential investors can do is walk with our feet, by selling our holdings. I am happy with the business performance thus far, so I am holding tight. Some relatively minor change in director fees is not going to make one iota of difference. You're barking up the wrong tree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.