AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

hi skippa, I think the way the ?? immediate future (being -...

1. 83,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi skippa,

I think the way the ?? immediate future (being - medium termish - ? 6 months to 18, maybe a bit more) depends on how AF rolls out.
    Alexicool - I would say the team by now have a pretty good handle on - Scott is pretty good from what I hear - I have never spoken to him. - but, AF is the next big cab off the rank - but, like Alexicool - until it actually leaves the launchpad - no one really knows I suspect.
    How it performs - will make 'reaction' of ICL and the like - variable. It will make the license conditions variable and my guess is it will make any sentiment about taking a slice of the company different - or even perhaps a full buy out.
    This variability was mentioned in Sydney.
    NF will have a very large potential market - as does Alexicool - but, of course as much as % penetration - will be margins and profitability - and, speed of that penetration as well ----- although the team are hopeful - only one person really knows how it will pan out and 'he doesn't live on earth' - and, also seems to send me mixed messages - so, I reckon - it will be end of CY before we can really see anything - and, really - probably even July 18.
    I say that because - if we use Alexicool as an example - ok, Bob came out with it - and yes, we did have a lot of excitement early - but, it really has taken almost this long before we are seeing margins and a solid idea of where it can go and is going ---------- any new product is like this ------- and, I don't care what any company says - sometimes, the best expected outcomes of market smashing technology - just falls flat on it's bum - and, other times - something that one barely hopes to get back ones development costs - takes off like there is no tomorrow.

Even if we were say to have a great blast off - say like a dream run - Alexicool flying, NF out of the blocks like a startled gazelle (don't know why a gazelle would be in a box) and we grab a big slice of that 100 million caps at a buck a cap - then, yep - the money would flow in beautifully -

but, a. I would like to see a pretty big kitty before we did anything with the cash aside from just develop the company -(but, not too much to attract sharks with low ball bids) b. when we do decide to get some back to shareholders one way or another - IMO - it would depend on how the company is situated - ie. eg. market cap --------- if we felt that our market cap was undervalued - then, I would be happier with a buy back - which would underpin the SP and strengthen each surviving share ------ next cab off the rank - although it wouldn't effect me - but, for poor old taxpayer shareholders - I would think the first actual money to go to shareholders would be a capital return - after than - then a maiden - be it special or whatever - depending on conditions.

Lots of water to go under the bridge yet - both in business and governance IMO.

ps - FY 18 is now - July 1/17 to June 30/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.