BGC 0.00% 0.0¢ bridge global capital management limited

I think we are delving into the realms of fantasy here, assuming...

1. 752 Posts.
    I think we are delving into the realms of fantasy here, assuming BP will takeover NFL because they are planting Jatropha in India.

I think it would be more realistic for BP to build their own Biodiesel Plants in India, they will have the Jatropha there, they have a market for Biodiesel there.

As for Singapore, they still need to spend a considerable amonut of money to complete all three Biodiesel Plants, so they will not have a huge amount of money left over by the time the plants are complete even if they are making good money from the processed Glycerine.

As for a realistic estimate of what Singapore is really worth, I read recently an American estimate that it cost $1US per US gallon to build Biodiesel Plants, that would give a valuation of $US180 for the plants in Singapore.

You also need to take into consideration factors such as the location of the Biodiesel Plants with regard the supply of feedstock and the offtake of Biodiesel. In this regard, Singapore is looking very good. Especially considering the NFL plants have been built on Jurong Island which contains, I believe, all Singapore's current Oil refining facilities. This gives them advantages such as blending Biodiesel directly on the Island without having to arrange additional shipping and storage facilities etc.

But we still have to remember that it all comes down to market forces.

I still see NFL as a buy because at least for the time being they can make good money out of Glycerine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.