CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

possible take-over, page-27

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks Gold Digger,
    I have been in and out with sizeable trades on a few % here and there, a couple of 7-10% sliders along the way as well and just went for one to many I guess.
    What hurt was that I knew/know where the the business would/will end up, back in Late August I had started compiling a comparative price analysis and was at 76-80c on it at that time. Later in September Ord Minnett came in with a cma that in most parts I agreed with but wasn't quite as strong on price, I think they where about mid 80s. When the company started purchase investigation of a Ball Mill rather than a cheaper Hammer mill I became confident in the resource and there seemed to be and still is an increased focus on expanding the resource, I'm happy to risk that Prajogo Pangestu(Magna and major CCU holder) feels the same.
    At the end of that very long spiel and for good or ill, I think the business is worth about 82-88cps with some upside on the resource, I don't believe Cobar or Magna will own this asset even before it's in full flight, great news is the current team know how to gear up and Prajogo Pangestu knows how to make money and share holders won't be left out.
    Well there it is, my soul so to speak thoughts on CCU.
    I did F...k Up, Good on the AFR staffer with his ear to the ground in Indo.
    The above is not advise, just my honest thoughts and I'll be back in( got a little back today), I'm a trader but only in businesses that I believe in.
    Have great weekend,
    Shane

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.