EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Don Vito,This is very exciting. I am convinced that there are...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Don Vito,

This is very exciting. I am convinced that there are talks taking place between EXT and RIO regarding the Rossing South area.

My concern has been that in the absence of another suitor, RIO may have too strong a hand for EXT holders to get the best deal.

Now it looks like a back-door attempt at EXT is taking place. By taking a large stake in Kalahari two things are achieved by Stalker (ironic name don't you think?).

One thing he achieves, he gets a large chunk of EXT (over 6% ie 17.5% of 36%) which will make them the third highest holder of EXT shares.

Another thing he achieves is influence over the KAH CEO who is also the EXT CEO.

It is a very clever way of using leverage to increase influence beyond what would have been the case in a straight purchase of EXT shares.

He made a fortune with Uramin and its sale to Areva, it looks like he is angling to do something similar.

So if RIO are interested they need to be aware that this girl has another genteleman caller, a rogue it seems, but one with a naughty glint in his eye.

This is all going to happen this year, hot times ahead people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.78K 7.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850797 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.