CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

I suspect there are a lot of CEU holders that hope it is well...

1. 425 Posts.
    I suspect there are a lot of CEU holders that hope it is well and truly OFF the Canadians radar.
    If you have held from day one construction it has cost you $1, you took the risk , saw it get to almost $2 before it opened months ahead of schedule and were receiving 10 cents a share dividend.
    Poor management and lies re projected numbers traffic (that were not close ,) saw the price fall after opening , then the dividend was reduced to 1 cent after management only weeks earlier said all was good , no changes.
    These guys do though still have 30 odd years of operating revenues to come with extensions touted that must benefit users and will increase traffic so holders will be rewarded by higher share price and dividend.
    A T/O at most likely $1.50 - $2 at best does not interest me.

I also hold TCL and consider that offer fortunately for holders was dealt with in a very direct manner by TCL telling the Canadians to stop being "merchant bankers" and come back when they were serious.
    CEU, TCL and the like are long term "defensive stocks" or at least in my portfolio they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.