OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Londoner I was expecting a drift down from 7c to low 5s you can...

1. 429 Posts.
    Londoner I was expecting a drift down from 7c to low 5s you can read my earlier posts our patron saint but many of his followeres have been burnt at the stake was also claiming to have forsight here and you had to view the charts to see indicators were turning to rot,of course to us it was more of higher chance of that market drift happening rather than definite, but not this huge sell off even the scale of it made me fall out of my chair.If it is indeed an effort for accumulation as you claim, it has been carried out in a fashion not often witnessed in a speculative start up and would certainly come under the radar of regulators.
    Xped did not confirm any major shareholder had exited they stated they were "unaware", a big difference in wording here Londoner. No doubt we will find out in a few weeks it certainly didn't look like Mr and Mrs Smith playing with the market
    Just want to clarify my thoughts on Xped , I believe the company has value however there are more variables to consider . Some conditions would make me trade it or any sought of true value at around 1.4c would have me re enter if funadmentals are positive. If this magic deal does come through I believe there will be aleak thats why I'm watching technicals for possible entry and you would expect a sustained upward trajectory , at the moment the technicals point to a leak of negative news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.