OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Agree with that post entirely when I wrote it , to be honest a...

1. 429 Posts.
    Agree with that post entirely when I wrote it , to be honest a share in the dollars was on my mind. 15% of a trillion IOT market suggested as a possiblity in the investor presentation.
    What blew the wind out of my sails was the half baked announcement on their progress with Intel which from memory was not price sensitive.
    The way I interpreted it was Intel were not overly keen on hurrying up proceedings or put it this way they were not exactly rushing to a deal this at the time threw my confidence out and left me with some confusion, I remember receiving some personal attacking posts one in particular summed it up as how could I make a decision on news that wasn't price sensitive then add no news on the MOU's and investigating further no firm deal and committment with Telelink then a marathon debating session with a personal group and family my stake was large by my standards and it wasn't until it dropped towards 9 that I hit the sell averaging at 8.8 then a further at 8.2 plus a 7.8 after a trade., now listen to my words "that deal may well come" but I believe the risk factor has risen considerably
    Waiting to re enter , if I see some solid news or a continued trend upwards.
    Consider also the message reading bots also dropped plenty of shares after the news.
    Agnostic at the moment like the technology so will keep this company on my watchlist
    All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.